Myrtle essential oil a pale yellow, yellow liquid that has a strong fresh lemon like odor with an enjoyable sweet green hint. The odor of this incredible essential oil is much cleaner and fresher than lemongrass oil and there are no grassy fatty notes.
Myrtle essential oil is anti depressant, anti inflammatory, and antiseptic, etc.
- Myrtle oil is used for fortifying natural defenses of body and is very effective in treating colds, bronchitis and fever.
- The natural essential oil is used as aromatherapy oil too
- Myrtle oil is the right treatment for alleviating effects of stress as well as is a great mood booster.
- The oil is also effective in treating thyroid related problems
- The natural essential oil also possesses antiseptic properties that are very effective in treatment of skin wounds and other skin conditions.